SEBI Registered Investment Advisory
1. The company is available at decent valuation of 12.6 times the earnings of FY 2017.
2. The debt levels of the company is less and it is gradually reducing.
3. Though the company operates in a very tough business, management has been very efficient in running the business.
4. Promoter has been continuously increasing his stake.
Small cap pigment producer with good financial performance available at decent valuations
This small company in cyclical industry is managing the business very efficiently
1. The company is available at decent valuation of 15 times the earnings of FY 2017.
2. The potential for the products of the company is good enough and hence there will good visibility of growth.
3. The dividend yield at current price is 2% which provides downside protection.
4. The company operates in speciality chemical space. There is a shift in chemical manufacturing from Europe to developing countries due to pollution problems in developed countries.
Free Stock Ideas